Welcome to the
Organization of Fish & Wildlife Information Managers!
The Organization of Fish and Wildlife Information Managers, founded in 1993, is an international non-profit association dedicated to the management and conservation of natural resources through technology and information exchange.
Our Mission: To promote the management and conservation of natural
resources by facilitating technology and information exchange among managers of fish and wildlife information.
Our Vision: To be a bridge between natural resource and technical disciplines to promote partnering, collaboration, sharing of ideas, and best management practices in order to effectively apply technology to the information and data needs of natural resource management.
OFWIM 2013 Conference and Annual Meeting
Sept 30-Oct 3, 2013
Schoodic Education and Research Center
Acadia National Park, Maine
* Don't forget to renew your membership for 2013! *
Notes From Our 2012 Annual Conference
Congratulations to our 2012/2013 officers:
- President: Danny Lewis, Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Past President: Don Katnik, Maine Dept. of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife
- President-Elect: Jim Husband, Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Treasurer: Jon Purvis, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Secretary: Jeanette Jones, Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency
- Member-at-Large: Julie Fleming, Missouri Department of Conservation